Theseus and the Minotaur
Read the story using the document below or watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQuAUBX5xBw&t=17s
Use the template provided to create your own mythical Greek beast!
You should consider:
- The beast’s appearance (what it looks like)
- The beast’s character (what its thoughts/emotions are)
- The beast’s habitat (where/how it lives)
*If you have already created a beast for your pick and mix homework you have three choices:
- Create another beast and complete the activity as above.
- Complete the sheet but for the beast you have already created, it will mean you can add lots more detail because you’ve already had time to think about it!
- Challenge yourself to write a detailed description of your beast. What they look like but also their personality and origins. I would expect at least a paragraph with expanded noun phrases.* Have fun my lovelies!
Greek Mythology is full of interesting, unusual and powerful beasts.
Use the information attached about some mythical beasts to design a set of top trumps cards. You may choose to do your own research to create a larger pack of cards, for example, you could find out about Medusa!