Welcome to Class One!
Class Teacher: Mrs Christmas
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Rogers and Mrs Scott
- Children should bring a named water bottle and book bag into school every day.
- Reading books are changed on a Tuesday. Extra books are available at any time.
- Please send your child's yellow reading record in each Tuesday so we can monitor their progress.
- Homework is set on Wednesday and should be handed in the following Monday.
- PE is on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Children should come in wearing their kit.
- Children are provided with fresh fruit each day.
Please encourage your child to read some of their phonics scheme book daily and record this in their yellow reading record. They should complete all the phonics and comprehension tasks at the beginning and end of their reading books over the week. They will need to read the book several times to ensure the phonics and high frequency words covered are fully embedded. Guides and supporting resources for the phonic sounds and common exception words (tricky words) for each phase can be found in the Learning Resources folder below under Phonics and Reading.
Meet the teacher notes
Our remote learning for children who are isolating can be found here...