Week 5 18/5/20 - 22/5/20
Apologies for being slow to put all the work on the website - I'm having trouble with my internet at home, & also the school internet has not been working either! Anyway...
Barefoot Computing have added some new activities to their Home Learning page. Have a look by following the link:
Also, world record breaking beatboxer SK Schlomo is running a series of lessons on how to become a beatboxer at:
Here is the whole of 'The Pebble In My Pocket':
Can you write a review of the book? Think about:
- Giving an overview of the book - no spoilers!
- What parts you liked - why did you like them?
- Where there any parts that you didn't like? Why?
- Who would you recommend the book to? Why?
- Have you learnt anything interesting from the book? What was it?
This week focuses on mental and written addition and subtraction. I have allocated a variety of resources to use for this through Abacus. You will need to follow the link below to log in and access these resources:
Arty Topic Type Stuff
Into Film are running a competition. You could use your film making and editing experiences from this year to create a short film to enter in the competition. The details can be found here: