Welcome to our Class 6 page
Year 6 team hope that you and your families stay healthy at this difficult time.
We have had several enquiries from the children regarding shirt signing and the Leavers' Assembly. We hope to be able to provide you with some information later in the week regarding some activities we are planning.
- Those of you coming to school on Friday, we will be going over what you have done at home during this week so if you don't get the chance to complete all the work set - we will do so on Friday. For those of us who are in 4 days a week, we will continue as usual, completing our online learning at school. For those who are home learning, if you wish to still send work in for me to see, please continue to do so.
- All work that has been sent into me has been printed off and put into your child's books-these will be returned to them at the end of the school year.
- Work that you are proud of and want to a share to be put on a new Celebration of learning page to email@example.com
- Please continue to update me if anything changes regarding appeals so that I can speak to the relevant school regarding your child.
Some suggestions of things to continue to do if you are able to.
- Children know to use My Maths Year 6 Boosters to help with online learning, there are many mental arithmetic activities they can do as part of the Boosters. If you have gone through all the Boosters please have a look at the extension section - there are Year 7 tasks that you will be able to do.
- TTrock Stars- to keep practicing quick recall of tables.
- Hear your child read daily and ask them questions about what they have read.
- Practice the year 3/4, 5/6 words they are expected to spell by the end of their time at school. In their homework books. These are under SATs spelling section if your book is not to hand.