Class 6 2019-20
Welcome to our Class 6 page
Year 6 team wish you all the best in your new schools - we will miss you.
There is one final task set this week - if you have time to do so.
Hopefully you have all received the letter sent out on Friday regarding the Leavers' Assembly on Wednesday 22nd July at 9:30am. If not, there is a copy under the icon below. We look forward to seeing you and making this a special event for the children. On the day your child will be able to take home their books. They will also be given all the usual Leavers' items such as: the Graduoke, their signed t-shirt, the Leavers' book, The Greatest Show disc and a copy of the Leavers' power-point. For those unable to come, we will arrange forward your items to you.
- Work that you are proud of and want to a share to be put on a new Celebration of learning page to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some suggestions of things to continue to do if you are able to during the holidays to keep ticking over .
- Children know to use My Maths Year 6 Boosters to help with online learning, there are many mental arithmetic activities they can do as part of the Boosters. If you have gone through all the Boosters please have a look at the extension section - there are Year 7 tasks that you will be able to do.
- TTrock Stars- to keep practicing quick recall of tables.
- Hear your child read daily and ask them questions about what they have read.
- Practice the year 3/4, 5/6 words they are expected to spell by the end of their time at school. In their homework books. These are under SATs spelling section if your book is not to hand.