These are general activities that will help you to keep practicing your hard-earned skills. I would also encourage you to have a go at as many of the Pick and Mix homework activities as possible!
The following list of activities should be completed on a daily basis:
- Times Table Rockstars. Please practise this every day! https://ttrockstars.com/
- Practice your spellings on Spelling Frame. https://spellingframe.co.uk/
- Read a book, newspaper or comic every day.
Don't forget to use:
- MyMaths. There are lots of activities on here. Why not try the Year 4 boosters! https://login.mymaths.co.uk/
- Abacus Maths https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login.php?c=0
- Maths Frame: https://mathsframe.co.uk/
- Top marks, this is a great site for fun maths activities https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/ordering-and-sequencing-numbers
- Complete as many boxes on your pick and mix homework as you can.
I hope that this all makes sense and that you are keeping safe and well. We can’t wait to welcome you back soon!